A Collection of Original Inspirational Quotes A Collection of original thoughts on the subjects that matter in life. Find out from India’s leading inspirational author and speaker, her thoughts on winning, happiness, courage, love, hope,self-worth, humour, attitude and more. Each quote is an insight that makes you think and believe that there is more to life. Such as
- The best don’t always win, the persistent always do.
- Don’t judge people with the amount of money they have. Money is a poor yardstick of character, a poor yardstick of integrity and a very poor measure of happiness.
- Love is the source of all the goodness that follows. Where there is goodness, there must be love at the source.
- As a daily regime, define your self-worth and then spend the day in demonstrating it.
- The soundest gift you can give someone is praise of his work well done. For praise not only acknowledges the ability but also empowers it.
About the Author:
- Priya Kumar is an Internationally Acclaimed Motivational Speaker and Bestselling Author of 15 Inspirational Books.
- In her journey of 27 years in Motivational Speaking, she has worked with over 2000 Multi-National Corporates across 47 countries and has touched over 3 million people through her workshops and books.
- She is the only Indian author who has won 44 International Book Awards.