Strong understanding of all features and functionalities of any social media platform these include but are not limited to FB, LI, IG, TW, YouTube, Pinterest, etc.
- Contribute in finding ways to promote client s brand across new markets.
- Make suggestions on improving social media engagements and other important organic KPIs.
- Create Content Calendar with Organic Strategy for each project.
- Publish social posts on all predefined platform as per calendar on a daily basis.
- Strategic thinker who can develop social media strategies that integrate with other marketing channels such as email/video/etc.
- Excellent copywriting skills and be a strong collaborator with other allied departments
- Utilize analytics tools to evaluate top performing content, drive reach and audience engagement as well as report on KPIs and performance metrics on a weekly and monthly basis
- Can create and run Inorganic Campaigns on Social Media as per business objective of the client.
- Co-ordinate with designers to assist in executing the content creative on a daily basis
- Freshers can apply.
- Internships are OPEN.
Preferred candidate profile
- 3-6 years of experience managing Social Media Organic & Inorganic for midsize company/brand
- Proven Knowledge of running basic SMM campaign is highly preferred.
- Proven track record of creating effective social media engagement campaigns.
- Creative writing skills to deliver strong engaging captions
- Base knowledge of SEO preferred
- Must have experience: Facebook Business Manager, Ad Accounts, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, YouTube Analytics etc.
- Excellent knowledge of English • Excellent proofreading skills.
- Must be good in Content ideation, writing – captions, hash tags.