Expanding the reach and impact of our programs nationally / globally and in the process serving people to truly experience the transformation.
While the training you will get here will be life changing, 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐮𝐝𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐬𝐞𝐭 that will bring you into our inner circle are:
- Inclination towards self development
- A reader / learner by nature
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Love for travel
- A result oriented go getter
- A person who has a vision to meet her / his dreams and is ready to work her / his way to it
- Purpose to help people get better.
- Love for people and intention to help.
- Freshers can apply.
- Internships are OPEN.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Identify potential clients, including event organizers, corporations, educational institutions, and other organizations seeking motivational speakers.
- Develop and execute strategies to attract new clients.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Identify and connect with organizations and platforms for potential collaborations.
- Negotiate and secure partnership opportunities that align with our mission and values.
- Create and implement strategies to optimize revenue from bookings and speaking engagements.
- Identify and secure new revenue streams, including online courses, Biographies, and publishing opportunities.
- Oversee the planning and execution of Priya Kumar’s speaking engagements, ensuring a seamless and impactful experience for clients and audiences.
- Coordinate logistics, travel arrangements, and scheduling.
- Ensure client satisfaction and follow-up after events.
- Willingness to travel as needed.
- Flexible work hours to accommodate client needs and event schedules.
- Servicing the client to make sure the products are delivered as promised and beyond.
- Maintaining, regulating and developing client databases.
- A good eye and ear on market research and trends.
- Coordinating & Collaborating with internal stakeholders to promote and get the tasks done.