Personally Author-Signed Book
A Collection of Original Inspirational Quotes A Collection of original thoughts on the subjects that matter in life. Find out from India’s leading inspirational author and speaker, her thoughts on winning, happiness, courage, love, hope,self-worth, humour, attitude and more. Each quote is an insight that makes you think and believe that there is more to life. Such as
- The best don’t always win, the persistent always do.
- Don’t judge people with the amount of money they have. Money is a poor yardstick of character, a poor yardstick of integrity and a very poor measure of happiness.
- Love is the source of all the goodness that follows. Where there is goodness, there must be love at the source.
- As a daily regime, define your self-worth and then spend the day in demonstrating it.
- The soundest gift you can give someone is praise of his work well done. For praise not only acknowledges the ability but also empowers it.
Out of stock